How to Place a Straight Bet
A straight bet is a single wager on the outcome of a single event or game. Depending on the line-type, the outright winner, the spread or a combined total of both teams decide whether you win or lose. The confirmed price at the time you placed your wager, will determine the amount you win, with certain exceptions.
- All straight bets are single wagers which outcome is Win, Loss or Push (Tie, No Action, and/or Cancelled) based on the event or game wagered on.
- All have standard odds (-110) and pay 10/11 unless otherwise noted.
- The line taken when the wager is placed will remain regardless of subsequent line fluctuation on Wagershack.NET lines, except on Baseball Money Lines Straight Wagers (please review Baseball regulations).
- Ties, Cancellations, Pushes and No Action wagers, for whatever reasons they occur, will result in wager amounts being returned to the client’s account.
- Each Prop wager has different set of rules so please contact us if you don't understand those regulations.